Jamey W. Burrow, M.D.
Dr. Jamey W. Burrow was born in Birmingham, Alabama. Shortly after, he moved to Jackson, Mississippi were he was a graduate of Jackson Academy. After completion of his undergraduate studies in Biomedical Engineering at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, he received his M.S. in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Alabama in Birmingham in 2000. He received his Doctor of Medicine from University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, Mississippi in 2004.
Dr Burrow's professional training in orthopaedic surgery includes the successful completion of his internship and residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio Texas specializing in Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Burrow also completed a one-year fellowship at the University of Tennessee Campbell Clinic in Memphis, Tennessee focused on orthopaedic conditions and surgery of the foot and ankle in 2010.
Honors and Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha (Chapter President)
- Donald Imrie Award for Outstanding Senior Student in Orthopaedic Surgery
- David S. Pankratz Scholarship for Outstanding Achievement in the Freshman Medical Year
- John Houston Wear Foundation Scholarship
- Phi Kappa Phi
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- Alamo Orthopaedic Society